I need help

josielysian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new on this topic and I would like some help

So I was checking some videos on youtube and I decided to create a makeup tattoo on photoshop, I downloaded the templates and everything and then I saved it as png. now when I'm doing the new tattoo from the inventory and then edit I move to local and add the png. At the moment of the preview everything looks fine but when I save it the head turns completely gray. (I tried wih Genus and Catwa head) and checked if I had some alpha added but it was not.

I would appreciate suggestions and thanks ahead, I would like to learn more about creating content step by step :)

4 hours ago, josielysian said:

I'm new on this topic and I would like some help

So I was checking some videos on youtube and I decided to create a makeup tattoo on photoshop, I downloaded the templates and everything and then I saved it as png. now when I'm doing the new tattoo from the inventory and then edit I move to local and add the png. At the moment of the preview everything looks fine but when I save it the head turns completely gray. (I tried wih Genus and Catwa head) and checked if I had some alpha added but it was not.

I would appreciate suggestions and thanks ahead, I would like to learn more about creating content step by step :)

"Local" textures are ones that are only on your personal machine and are used for testing. You'll only see them in the preview. In order for them to show up on actual wearable items, you'll need to upload the texture "officially" and change your tattoo to use that uploaded texture.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.