looking for a job (not new )

sharlyn Rain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello :)

i am looking for a job and i thought about modeling. because i am not sure that i can promise to work everyday for now.

i didnt work as a model but i will like to try :)

if you have more suggestions for me so please share it with me :)

thank you all

Hello sharlyn. Modeling is a glamorous job really. On the other side the opportunities for someone to work as a model in SL are so few. To work as a model you need not only a very beautiful avatar but many other expensive items like realistic skin, shoes, hair, jewels etc. I hope you to have all them as you are not new.

Here in the community sometimes people are looking for models (most photographers) to work at their studios or for portfolios and is good for you to watch the topics here.

Something else you can do is to try to find girls who work as models in world. I am sure that they will help you more.

https://my.secondlife.com/interests/modeling You can change the last word with model, agency or everything else you can think that is useful.

Good luck.

first of all thank you very much for your comment :)

and about all the expensive things so i thought that have some places that they give me there stuff. i mean like places that they want to sell stuff so they need models to sell it. i think you understand me. and i think that my ava is look ok about that model thing but i am still not sure for 100 % . i didnt realy anderstand what the link you give me. if you can explain i will be more than happy. thank you :)

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.