follow cam script and help

Jackson Redstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have this old script I used to make a simple cam position for riding a horse. I am experimenting using it for custom angle when shooting myself in video, particuly riding a motorcle. the MC has camera option and can be changed just is a real pain. {by that i mean no explaination on what the controls what axis are what etc) Im not a scripter at all though i figure how to tweak it some. I want to be able to set it in a fixed place when i am driving a MC and filming even though would also use it for walking and moving

I have another thing called HUD Cam v2.2 that can switch cam positions - but they cant be modified, but i know scripting like what i want is possible...primarily I need a follow cam (no lagging) that can change offset left/right, in/out  and up/down plus pitch, then a reverse view (facing me) with the same adjustments, and side views as well. Basically think if you cam locked onto someone driving and got a over the shoulder shot or a rear facing shot or a side profile shot as they are driving

I can pay if someone wants to take this on... I can be contacted in world Jackson Redstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.