Can no longer see beard on avatar.

Whitepawx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am still very new to Second life. I received a mesh beard as a gift, I put it on and realized that it didn't fit properly and found out that I could "edit" it. When I tried to change the x,y,z positions of it to fit better it just disappeared from my face completely. I still have it in my inventory and it says i'm wearing it but I don't see it. I tried deleting it to hopefully reset it for when it returned in my lost and found and it didn't work. Trying to rezz it makes it show up as an object but I can't attach it to my face. Any way to fix it?

@Whitepawx

From your inventory right click on the beard while you are wearing it and choose the edit option. With the build box open  pull your camera out a bit to see if you see the red/blue/green  cross hairs. Sometimes if I have lag when wearing stuff I can move around ( for me things like jewelry), it will seem to just disappear or just shoot off into space. You can usually pull it back to you though. If that doesn't work, was this beard no copy or could you potentially go to the store and request a redelivery? If you don't mind, post a picture of your worn folder to this thread should my earlier suggestions not work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yay I am glad to hear it! One more tip!  So if this happens again or you are making adjustments to basically about anything, try hitting control-z and it "should" move back to the original previous location. It won't go back to original place if you add and remove the item  or restart I don't think, but for those quick whoopsies it should fix them.

Edited by Laurel Aurelia
more info

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.