BoM digitigrade legs

InannaSin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking for digitigrade foot-paws or legs for my lioness avatar. After getting and testing several demos, I chose the Caboodle Big Cat legs. They are nice but making a texture to match my lioness avi is a huge pain.

The Apricot Paws Feety Peets are BoM, but even the digi version is too much like human feet, especially the heels, which are too prominent. Also, the length, from ankle to toes is too short. (see attached pics for comparison)

Some one I met claims there are digi legs that are BoM. But I don't see how that can work because the digi legs (both the original and the Caboodle Big Cat) require an alpha from the knees down, so the composited BoM texture will be transparent from the knees down.[1] Even after explaining that, he insists there are such legs. The name he gave me is "draconis". I searched but didn't find anything useful.

Maybe my "search foo" is lacking. So, do BoM, digi, feline legs, like the Caboodle Big Cat legs, exist? Who makes them?

[1] Maybe the narrow band between the ankle and the foot attachment point could be mapped to the lower leg, but I think it would be stretched too much.

ApricotFootPaws.PNG

CabBigCatLegs.PNG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.