We Are Hiring

Violet TopHat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, my name is Violet TopHat and I am Head of Talent Relations at Premier Wrestling. We are hiring wrestlers, refs, managers, extras (security, medic, firefighter and police officers). If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask. For more information come down to the Premier Recruitment Center. Also we are having our Orientation September 14th at 1pm slt and everyone is welcome. We look forward to hear from you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elston/134/158/22

orientation_poster_vi.png

Hi Violet, my name's Sal. I represent Miss Anna Lisa.  She is an established professional SL wrestler.  She may be interested in working occasionally for your organization.  In a valet role, cheering and interfering on behalf of the chosen male cohort.  She is not afraid to get involved, whether this means hurting the opponent or being a target of revenge.  I realize intergender confrontations are not part of Premier's curriculum.  The good news is that Annalisa will work your shows for Free.  I will pay for her services.  She has Hud experience, a sassy attitude and a beautiful mesh avie to match.  I am friends with Vince Aftermath, he can vouch for my integrity.  Let me know your thoughts.  Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.