Afterlife // Voice & Social Hub

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SLURL
Marketplace

EVTHobHm_t.png

To show my gratefulness to my supporters, I have opened a hub that will be open indefinitely for everyone. With Violet being the only area with no rules. While in the other areas, the rules are as follows:

1. No griefing, no doxing, act civil.
2. No mod biases, bans are to be handled on a case by case basis.
3.Immediately following a ban message Blood Puddles for a fair trial. You will represent yourself.
4. Ban list cleared every 2 years.

Upon arrival you will appear at the bottom of Hell ascend the stairs past the fiery pillars and bats to an adorable little coffee bar and on the final floor finding a game room. 

In the game room we have a donation meter and appreciate your continued support! 

Duck Hunt, GreedyGreedy, Solitaire, Pictionary, Whack-a-Tentacle, Bubble Pop, spiKKo, Forbidden Words, Chatterbox (Dirty Talk), Chatterbox (***** Show), Dice Game.

But wait there is more, located in the game room or behind you once you arrive are these circular black and white teleport pads.

Teleport to Violet (No Rules)*** where you will find freelance ad boards being rented at only $L10 per week. Once you rent a board you gain access to our tip jar system. The legend of zelda looking tip jar directly under the ad board and also located in the center of the room is the blue sims gem parcel wide tip jar that will float above your head even while using teleport pads to other rooms.

Teleport to Court for a roleplay area and settle a disagreement among friends in a comical way. I will conduct trials here.

Teleport to Karaoke for a place to drink with friends, or just sing your heart out.

Teleport to Tiki Beach for a relaxing place to meditate while listening to waves crashing on the sand and chat at a circular stone bench around a campfire.

Ever since I started Second Life, I wanted my own place and to give back to the community. Thank you for allowing me to create this awesome virtual space to share.

Edited by Blood Puddles
stars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.