Run Your Own Club on Celebration - Free land and support

Henri DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I'm Henri DeCuir, owner and designer of DeCuir Creations Fireworks and the Celebration Sim

I have a lot of space on the Celebration sim set aside for my fireworks displays, and I'm interested in converting some of it into an outdoor nightclub.  The sim is always set to night (for the fireworks :)) and has a good amount of traffic for fireworks, and I always get requests from paying and non-paying customers alike to give them more spaces to enjoy music and watch the fireworks and dance the night away.  Seems like the perfect place to launch a new place to party.  Plus, come on, it's in our sim's name! 🙂

So I'm looking for somebody who is interested in running their own nightclub in Second Life, but hasn't been able to afford the land to do so.  I'll cover the land costs in a central spot on Celebration, and you'll get to keep all the tips and other revenue you make from running the club.  It's a great deal for the right person - you get all upside and no downside or costs, and if you put the effort in, the upside is virtually unlimited!

I've been running DeCuir Creations for 13 years this month; so you can have faith that we aren't going anywhere!

Serious inquiries only, please.  I'll be looking for somebody with experience in SL and preferably experience or at least demonstrated interest in SL party hosting, DJ'ing, performing, or finding folks who will do that.  I'll want you to share your vision of what the nightclub will be like too. 

Email me if you're interested!

Thanks,
- Henri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.