You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Only edited photos Saturday-Tuesday nights, so if you want to book me please send me a message here or in world. I am available 3pm-10pm slt for photo appointments. 

MY FLICKR LINK IS ATTATCHED BELOW CLICK IT TO VIEW PHOTOS

**Flickr **

My Prices are as follows:

Couples Photos with full edit: 700L

Couples Photo Full edit: 1000

Groups of 3+ are 50L per extra person

I can do wedding photos, my package details are below:

10 Photos: 5 Edited, 5 Non edited on high graphics (4000L)

20 Photos: 10 edited, 10 non-edited on high graphics (5500L)

40 Photos: 20 Edited, 20 non edited on high graphics (7500L)

The way you get these photos are up to you. You can choose if you want to pose for them on pose balls with groups or as a couple, or if you want 10 of the ceremony and 10 of the reception, Just talk to me about it.

Group Photo Packages: **GOOD FOR FAMILIES**

All group poses in packages include full editing, poses, and are priced 3+ avatars. Please note that Normal group photos are 1000L plus 50L per extra avatar and take up to 5-7 days to complete.

5 Group Photos of three or more avatars: 3500L (This gives you a Discount of 30% Making each photo 700L for as many avatars as you like in one shot)

10 Group photos: 6300L (This gives you a discount of 40% Which makes your photos 630L each instead of 1050 for as many avatars as you like in one shot)

Please note, if you want to buy group photos in a package but have them done at different times we can do that. I will just issue a receipt and the next time you want a group photo we can schedule an appointment at no additional charge because you would have already been paid in advance. Same goes for couples/singles photos.

Couples Photos Packages: *GOOD FOR COUPLES**

All couples poses in packages include full editing, poses, and are priced for 2 avatars. Please note that Normal couples photos are 1000L each and take up to 3-5 days to complete.

5 Couples Photos: 3500L (This gives you a 30% Discount per photo, making each photo 800L instead of 1000L)

10 Couples Photos:6000L (This gives you a 40% Discount per photo, making each photo 600L instead of 1000L)

Singles Couples Packages: **GOOD FOR MODELS, DANCERS, DJS, HOSTS, BLOGGERS** (Please note each photo usually takes 3-5 days to complete.)

5 Fully Edited Singles Photos:  2450L (This gives you a discount of 30% Making each Photo 490L instead of 700L)

10 Fully Edited Singles Photos: 4200L (This gives you a discount of 40% Making each photo 420 each instead of 700L)

If you are using your photos for a blog, they will be watermarked or signed by my logo.

Edited by Crescent666
added link

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.