Back at it again

Zandrah Sorrowman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All!

Returning back to SL after taking  few years off. I would love to some friends to explore with. I am on EST and would most likely be logged in during the nights/evenings after 6 PM.

Prior to my departure I was a teen avi, into Roleplay, fashions blogs, hunts and shopping. I'm not sure what I will be into this time around. I don't plan on being a teen.

These last couple of days I have been reading fashion blogs and checking out hunts. Would love some company and for someone to show some hot spots. 

My username is the same in game. 

Some insight on me :

Personality - Optimistic , friendly and loyal

Music : Kpop - Mamamoo, Exo, Stray Kids and Red Velvet are my bias, Hip-Hop (Nicki over Cardi. And Drake has my heart), 90s music all day everyday

Movies/TV: K-drama, anime, Sci-Fi , documentaries and MCU

-Single in both SL & RL. Comfortable talking about either...or not 

Pretty much an open book ask away 

Thanks!

Edited by Zandrah Sorrowman
  • Like 1

Welcome back :) I recently came back after a long (10 year) absence and I still feeling like I'm adjusting to everything that has changed. I'm in EST as well and generally in the evenings. My user name is also the same inworld. Feel free to add me if you'd like someone to talk to you. I enjoy exploring places, finding new music, shopping, photography and lots of other stuff. This time around I'm just about having fun in SL and not taking things too seriously.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1427 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.