Land Use Fee Question

Tashi Lisle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I’ve been unable to find anything. I wanted to buy a 1024 plot & I currently don’t own any property. When I went to buy it said my monthly land use fee would be $67. I thought this price was for 1/4 sims. Is this correct or some sort of error? I’ve tried contacting the seller but have not heard back yet. Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

This is an error if you have a premium account, you have your free tier remaining, you're trying to buy mainland and not private land, and you're sure it really is 1024 and not 10024. If it is mainland, the seller has no control over any tier charges.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

This is an error if you have a premium account, you have your free tier remaining, you're trying to buy mainland and not private land, and you're sure it really is 1024 and not 10024. If it is mainland, the seller has no control over any tier charges.

Thank you Polenth for the answer. I’m really showing my noob status here but it was my fault. I’d somehow managed to change my land use fees so the sale info was just reflecting my own noob-idity. You live & learn.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.