Needed: Custom road textures for tiny mini city.

Steveo Mellow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello friends!

Remember when you were a kid and loved to collect and play with your dinky cars? 

Well, I've scripted a pathfinding system for mini cars and mini-figs that I have named SmartWheels.  

I'm looking for someone who can make the road textures for me.  I need several textures that all have the same features so they should be fairly easy to make.  I made a demo set, but I'm sure someone who is proficient in PSP or Gimp can do better. 

I'm looking for someone who can do the textures so I can concentrate on what I do best... the scripting.

The resolution of the images should be low since the prim size they are on is small (1 - 4 m2). 128x128 or 256x256 should be fine. I prob need about 5-10 seperate textures to start.

I'm looking for someone dedicated because I would like to add to the set on a regular basis.

If you are also interested in building mini buildings, mini cars or people, I would also be interested to hear from you.

To see what I'm talking about, you can see a small demo city here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/chiao/159/234/47/

Cheers!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.