The Great Skybox Search

CarnageBringer93

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I’m trying to get a good deal on a cheap skybox to rent. I only have 660L till i can earn more from my MP. I’m looking for a skybox that has a house already on it, but without furniture and that someone is willing to only count what i rez out towards the tier. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Edited: Also message my main account which is darkemperor13 (cause im using my phone and didnt realize i was logged into my alt until after i submitted this post

Edited by CarnageBringer93

10 hours ago, CarnageBringer93 said:

Hi I’m trying to get a good deal on a cheap skybox to rent. I only have 660L till i can earn more from my MP. I’m looking for a skybox that has a house already on it, but without furniture and that someone is willing to only count what i rez out towards the tier. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Edited: Also message my main account which is darkemperor13 (cause im using my phone and didnt realize i was logged into my alt until after i submitted this post

For 400 L$ per week / or less) you could rent 1024m2 of land, with 350 or more free prims, build a platform over it (flat prim, with texture) at 3000 or 4000 meters, and put on the house that you like. If more space / free prims needed, rent 2048m2 or more. That would be HK's idea as a creative input from outside.

Edited by 811Lord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.