Bloggers wanted!

Zanne Boucher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, this job doesn't pay anything, lol.  I'm looking for up and coming bloggers to promote as they promote me.  I see myself as an underdog, but very worthy, and I would like to bring my bloggers that are the same, up as I go.  :D  Feel free to check out my inworld or mp store. My products are many and varied, Zanne's Odds and Ends (aka Z.O.E.) is the name of my brand.   I'm currently in the state of upscaling, so everything isn't available inworld, but is still on my MP.  My brand is based in decor, prefabs, and odds & ends, with the occasional wearable from jewelry to full wedding venue, lol. I'm a bit of an oddball as my group title says.  Basically, I have very high expectations of my SL.  I will purchase what i need.  If I can't find it, I will make it if possible.  Usually, I can't find it.  What does that say about me?   Well.... pfft, whatever, lol. 

Over the next year I anticipate expanding my product line to more animated furnitures, as well as larger events.  I plan on expanding my talents outside of SL to the Sims and more, as much as I can get to.  I have huge ambitions, and every year they get bigger.  Every year, they've met or exceeded my expectations.  I've learned to make original mesh and that skill is growing by the day.  Live to learn, right??  :D  I've been in business now for almost 10 years, and don't see an end in sight.  If you are an up and coming blogger and and are in it to win it and not just for free stuff, IM me inworld.  Zanne Boucher.  I'll pass you an application and we can go from there.  Have a wonderful SL and stay tuned!  ^_^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.