Season Of Love And Friendship 2019 Is Open & You're Invited

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Saturnalia, and Happy Solstice!

However you celebrate it, this is the season when we all come together for friendship and love. For the second year running, I'm dedicating a portion of my snow lands as a holiday display. I can think of no better way to celebrate this season of friendship and love than by inviting you and all my other friends, neighbors, and even total strangers to be a part of this display so that it will truly be a product of friendship and love.

So I am inviting you to join in by adding your unique contribution to the display! And this is how:
(1) Go here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koss/77/77/117 -- it extends all the way up the top of the mountain and you are welcome to decorate the buildings as well. Just be sure you are on the Season of Love & Friendship Land. I recommend showing parcel boundaries so you can see the whole area.
(2) Join the group Season of Love & Friendship so you can rez things. Don't worry. You can leave the group as soon as you are done. And the landmark should drop you right in front of a group joiner. 
(3) Rez a holiday decoration that you enjoy. It can be anything. The holidays of all faiths and secular people from this time of year are welcome.
(4) Come visit anytime. Feel free to enjoy the adjoining Snow Leopard Preserve and Paro's Spot as well. I built them for all to enjoy. There's even a sled rezzer on the mountain next to the cabin! 🙂

On January 5, 2020, I will return all items to their owner, so your contribution will return to you. Please do not rez anything that is no copy because such items sometimes get deleted by SL's return function. Also, please do not give decorations to me because I won't be able to keep track of who I need to give things back to. 

If you know someone who might like to participate, please invite them by giving them this notecard. If I do not know them, it doesn't matter. They are welcome too. This is for everyone. I own a lot of land, so if I need to add more to this project, I will. 

If you are a DJ/performer, and you would be interested in volunteering to perform at a party on Christmas Day, I'd like to hear from you. I plan on doing a show myself this year, and I'd love it if others would join me. I hope this will cause an outpouring of friendship and love that shows all those who are lonely on the holidays that perhaps they are not so lonely after all. And a party like that might just be a way to show it even more.

Please contact me with any questions.

Female (female.winslet)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.