Just Having a Bit of Fun Here

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I figured it was time to give my Page a Cover. I wanted something that said something about those things I talk about here. Initially it was mostly about clothes so I went out and found a fun trio of Seamstress Ads from the 19th Century. It was cute when I first put it up but then I realized it make me look like an SL Clothes Maker. Which is about as far from the reality as those that say the Earth is flat and that NASA faked the landing on the Moon. 

Then it occurred to me that recently I have asked a lot of questions about SL bodies going so far as to ask if anyone knew how to take out a mesh tongue. Groan, yeah I really did ask that.

So instead of looking for a cover about making clothing in SL I decided to look for something more in line with what I actually do in SL. Which is to help SL novices (and often myself) create better looking avatar bodies. Sort of Virtual Plastic Surgery 101 if you will. So I looked around the Internet for an image that depicted that. AND I FOUND HER.  So what do you think?

All of you have helped me a lot here on the Forums and I wanted to give something back to you in the form of something that will make you laugh. 

Edited by KathyGables
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.