Looking for H.P. Themed hangouts.

Nezal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Or anything populated, I'm coming back to SL after a few years of not playing. And was wondering if there was any Harry Potter themed hangouts or anything like it, that's active.

I know mischief managed is large, so I might apply for that. 

But was just curious as to what's out there! If you like Harry Potter or anything of the sort, don't be shy to add me in world!: Nezal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is another sim out there recently opened but just as detailed if not more in what can be interacted with while there. It is called Ministry of Magick (I believe, currently not in world so I can't get you the LM at the moment) 

Here is the Flickr for the creator of the sim. https://www.flickr.com/photos/unorthodoxunderworld/

It's super rad, you can go OOC (grab a titler at the landing) and just explore, theres also a scavenger hunt that unlocks gifts that creators have donated that are HP themed. That is a 500L hunt and you have to join a group in order to get the hud and do the thing. 

There are classes and several roleplay positions open. I freaking loved it there, if I could get my ish together for a backstory I would most certainly be roleplaying there.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.