Jude & Siouxie Connors Presents: The Music of Sia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the-music-of-sia.thumb.png.538ce55039c0dbf1808d005cf7cc25a0.png

Greetings and Salutations.

Today, Siouxie and I want to welcome you to our first original production; a special tribute concert featuring the music of Australian pop music icon, Sia. Titled Jude and Siouxie Connors Presents: The Music of Sia - this concert will feature hit songs from the singer-songwriter, such as Chandelier and Titanium, as well as lesser-known greats like Soon We'll Be Found, Breathe Me and more. Even Labrinth will make a stop by to perform some songs with Sia in this one-hour concert showcasing the awesomeness of the chart-topping hits that have made Sia successful.

The two of us (read: Siouxie) have put in a good deal of work to make this a successful venture and hope you all will enjoy the performance as much as we liked creating it. Siouxie has put in most of the work, naturally; outfitting her own avatar into a likeness of the Aussie; as well as outfitting two dancers, loading choreography, and basically doing everything else. I simply put together an original concert audio track, fused together out of about a dozen different live performances. Our goal is to eventually take this performance out on a tour, but we have decided that The Orpheum Concert Arena in the XRadio.Zone is the best place to call "home" for this gig. Expect more showings in the future, perhaps even more acts.

The performance headlines The Nexus Festival today and you can see it's World Premiere at The Orpheum Concert Arena at 5PM PDT. As with the rest of the grand opening festivities, it will be simulcast online at the XRadio website and the XRadio Discord server. The complete line-up of the festival can be found here. Thanks and see you at the show!

FOR MORE INFO: https://www.xradio.zone/2019/10/the-music-of-sia.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.