help cant login to my account

C3ntauri2107

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi each time if i try to log into my account i read u cant login from this computer.i deleted sl and all viewers....no reaction as i installed it again

oh and i have no email for that linden lab delete my access...

i also play another internet games   elite:dangerous for example....this game works faantastic....no problem.so whats wrong with linden lab?

What's the exact wording of the error message you get when login fails?
If it is ''Login Failed. Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer." then you have been banned by Linden Lab.  Sometimes this can be a false positive though.  If this is the error message you get then all you can do is to contact Linden Lab support to see what the problem is.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

Yeah that's the error message you get if you have been hardware banned or your IP has been banned by Linden Lab.
If you do get banned by LL then they will always send you an email telling you this - check your spam folder to make sure you didn't miss it.

Sometimes these bans, especially the IP bans can give false positives, especially if you are connecting through a university network or at an internet cafe etc.

You should file a support ticket with Linden lab to see what's going on if you believe you shouldn't have been banned or received no notification of a ban - see https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.