Lexy Nexen Hangout is ISO Hosts/DJs!

Blyss Marialla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Want a fun job where you can make new friends, have a flexible schedule and have YOUR ideas taken into consideration?

Hey! I am Blyss and I am the Manager for the Lexy Nexen Hangout!

If you don't know who Lexy is, you're missing out! She's amazing! She is featured on Feedspot TOP 20 Second Life Youtube Channels!

She created a hangout for people to come chill, hang out and play games whenever they want and meet new people.

It is a relaxed environment, not a large club where people don't even talk! It is a friendly atmosphere, where everyone can feel comfortable to be themselves! 

I am looking for Hosts and DJs for planned events with the ability to create your own schedule!

DJs - I am looking for experienced DJ's that can really read the crowd, and play requests in a timely manner! 

Hosts - I am looking for experienced Hosts that can really entertain everyone and also bring more people in during their shift! Hosts will work closely with DJ's and myself so great teamwork is a must. Voice capability is preferred but not required.

These are TIP BASED positions with an occasional bonus for covering shifts. How much you make is on you in this up and coming hangout!

If interested contact me in world for a quick application.

Feel free to check out the Hangout! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Babiarz/58/244/995

Talk to ya soon!

Blyss Marialla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.