FULL 20K PRIM REGION - $250 USD - INCLUDES TRANSFER FEE

Isabella Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the sim is for sale for 250 us dollars that includes transfer fee its worth that for the amount of  tier left on it till you have to pay again as you can see in the pic dont send me an im inless you are serious please dont ask me bout it then waste my time shocked i have to say this  https://gyazo.com/bc97f3a9652ab5bcfaed5c30f7165be5

Edited by Kendall9988

Well, i tried to buy, I was serious about buying it, if you don't want to answer simple questions, good luck selling. Next time don't answer the person with something like "oh yes it is just wait for me to remove my things" and go silent, instead of asking the question to start filling the transfer support tickets.

Edited by NeevaBecketEmagan

2 hours ago, NeevaBecketEmagan said:

Well, i tried to buy, I was serious about buying it, if you don't want to answer simple questions, good luck selling. Next time don't answer the person with something like "oh yes it is just wait for me to remove my things" and go silent, instead of asking the question to start filling the transfer support tickets.

you can not buy a sim with lindens which is what you asked me if you could pay with this uses real cash you sounded more like you was wanting a mainland sim so i left it alone im sorry that you feel hurt that i did not respond to you but starting a war on the forums is no way to get attention i wish you the best in finding a sim now im done reading this post you wish to keep on i shall not reply to it 

Edited by Kendall9988
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.