Why not?

Adas13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welp hi! You can simply call me Ai or Ai Leen (I'm not called "Ai or Ai Leen" all together, 2 options, use them wisely, thank you) although I have many nicknames Ailen, Alien, Allen, Aleny, Alany, Ailu, Aily, nelliA, Nelly, nully, nell, nutella, neshi, neshia, Mogad, Mogy, etc. I'm "Adas13 Resident" in-world because I was lazy when creating this account a long time ago (I think that counts as a nickname too?).

I speak spanish, and currently learning English, (my sentences may not make sense, my truly sorry).

Also, I love creating nicknames and I enjoy fooling around, exploring and chatting, and hunting for freebies (who doesn't?).

Although I may sound a bit childish I'm over 18. I put a lot of effort on what I like to do (I don't consider myself a perfectionist).

[SPOILER ALERT ON] I've returned after a loong loong time doing... other stuff in life. After a lot of stress I thought this would be a nice way to pass time till I finish college. [SPOILER ALERT OFF]

Since I'm in college (and I've lost all of my old friends) I may not be online all the time, but when I do, I like 1# shopping (this girl needs to update her avy), 2# exploring and 3# chatting (Hmm.. I think the spoiler alert was pretty useless by now).

Oh I don't know how to build stuff out of nowhere nor how to decorate a house, well I do but I get bored easily when doing it although I can get a proud-like state when finishing something. But I'm happy doing the first 3#.

Although I may seem pretty social and extrovert I'm a Cancer (idk if it's true or not, but Horoscope is fun! And who doesn't love Cancer people. we rule!). I'm also a bit shy, I don't like crowded overcumbered -with-lag places. Including clubs. Period.

I forget my password too frequently (I think it was the main reason I left) so I may give you mine as long as you don't forget it. That was Joke, I'm not giving anyone my password, please don't get your banhammer on me mods!!

I don't judge people at all, I accept every type of furry, anime, shapshifter, trans, shemale, avatar as long as it's not Gore (booooh to me, I'm sorry peeps. I can't stand Gore) If you don't know what it is and you don't like violence, DON'T SEARCH FOR IT. Everything else is ok.

I don't roleplay, I never roleplayed. Besides I don't know a lot of English to make it entertaining enough (or maybe yes, but I'm slow thinker :P). If you're in need of a dumb-player to fill your lines, you can ask because I have nothing else to do at the moment.

Ow this is too long, sorry. If you've read till here then IM me before I get banned from this forum for posting too long posts (what, can they do that?).

I can't see the "Preview post" button so I'm posting this as it is. Let' have some fun ok? Hope to see you around :) 

(PD: I wasn't high when typing this.)

Edited by Adas13
Too many it won't fit here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.