NEW LL HOMES

MAXIMUS1856

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think LL should have handled advertising these new LL homes for Premium  Members in a different way. Instead of advertising them BEFORE they were actually available to ALL Premium Members, they should have kept it under wraps. Don't advertise what you DON'T have. I'm sure LL has a count of how many Premium Members they have so they should have a GENERAL idea of how many houses were needed. I gave up the LL home I had and abandoned my mainland that I owned just so I'd have the full 1024 need to get one and of course, NOTHING is available. You ask me to be patient. I have been, yet I am STILL waiting. It's easy for those who already have theirs to say be patient. What about the rest of us that already gave up what we had and still have nothing?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MAXIMUS1856 said:

I think LL should have handled advertising these new LL homes for Premium  Members in a different way. Instead of advertising them BEFORE they were actually available to ALL Premium Members, they should have kept it under wraps. Don't advertise what you DON'T have. I'm sure LL has a count of how many Premium Members they have so they should have a GENERAL idea of how many houses were needed. I gave up the LL home I had and abandoned my mainland that I owned just so I'd have the full 1024 need to get one and of course, NOTHING is available. You ask me to be patient. I have been, yet I am STILL waiting. It's easy for those who already have theirs to say be patient. What about the rest of us that already gave up what we had and still have nothing?.

This is no meu caso, concordo in the degree, and gender and no same case, abandonei tudo e agora nada. Muito difícil. 😞☹️

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.