Participate in the playtest of my game! (it is fun and you will have L$ rewards)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All, 

Apologies If I have chosen the wrong thread, 

I have posted here:

and here:

This is a collaborative game where you will claim land, design and negotiate your design with other participants! When the game is over you can claim all builds and 3D models I am providing for yourself (for whatever further use) and also will be able to stay and become a part of a new community! Each participant will receive L$ gratuity (or Amazon Gift Card, based on the preference) in the end of the game.

The estimated time contribution depends on you,but it should not take longer than 3-4 hours of your time in total (if you like to build it can take as much as you are willing to spend on your own design)

This game can be partially synchronized (players should be in-world at the same time) but it is also flexible on that. 

And I need to start it this weekend, or beginning of the next week! If you are interested but cannot make it so early let me know, maybe there is still a way to participate with the delay. 

Please let me know if you are interested! ❤️

Edited by AlinaNazmeeva
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1836 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.