Seriously need new friends!

MrsMancino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Today I’m posting to seek some friends! I’m serious about this. I have no friend irl as I am always at home! My anxiety is crazy to the point where I don’t go out unless it’s with someone I know and I hate crowds. I love to play the sims 4 I also write music and sing in my spare time! I am 24 years old and I live in the Caribbean on the island of Antigua and Barbuda 🇦🇬. I am looking for  friend who gets on often and who likes to chat or hang out or go exploring and taking pics because SL is a vast world with so much to do! I really am looking to make that friend connection! I have a boyfriend so I am not looking for anything along that line! I am looking for someone who wants to be friends not just on sl but in rl as well. I have WhatsApp snap chat and all those other social media thingies🙂I also make sims 4 LP videos and CAS and SPeedbuilds every now and again! I am very bubbly when u get to know me! Sometimes I talk your ear off so if ur not a talker or u don’t t like talkative people then we might not match! I’ve been told I’m hilarious and creative so that’s a plus! If you are In need of a friend and would love to chat feel free to shoot me an IM and I’ll respond! I want to get back into secondlife really hard and I want to make the most of it cause it has helped my anxiety. Hit me up for an amazing friendship!:) 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.