Attachments of mine being sent to Lost and Found

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not sure if all viewers are doing this but i have Firestorm 64bit without opensim. My attachments of body parts, clothes, hair, and accessories get sent back to my lost and found now and then after im on a certain avatar. I am not sure how it triggers or how i get it to trigger so i can prevent it. It is annoying that i have to sent certain attachments to one of my set avatar set and such... Is anyone having this issues or is this just me and can i fix this ?

It's not just you but this should rarely happen.
It could have a few root causes.

If this is only happening on one of your accounts, it's probably worth contacting Linden Lab support to get them to check your inventory for corruption.
If you do have corruption, it can be easily fixed, so don't worry.
Recent SL viewers (LL & FS at least) are coded to move items that gets "corrupted" in some way (eg ending up outside of root inventory) into the Lost & Found folder.

That same viewer code that moves "corrupted" inventory items to Lost & Found is a bit tetchy & it has nasty race conditions that can cause items to be moved to Lost & Found that shouldn't be moved there.
This is most likely to happen if you are using a viewer with RLVa enabled - RLVa changes the timings of inventory operations.
If you have RLVa enabled on Firestorm but don't really need it enabled, try disabling it & see if the problem stops.
Do you perhaps only have RLV enabled for the affected account?

There is a bug filed here: BUG-225435 - [Firestorm only] Objects attached to avatar from the ground go into Lost & Found folder of inventory

The bug is titled [Firestorm only] but it isn't a Firestorm/RLVa bug per se, it's just more likely to happen on a viewer with RLVa enabled.
If you read the comments on the bug report, it explains the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.