Another newbro with zero friendos

Urekaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I’m not new to SL but took a break and started fresh with no friends. In the past I have enjoyed RPing and exploring, dancing and having deep or frivolous convos. I have many interests so if you feel like saying hello please hit me up! Or leave your contact and I will get in touch with you.

PS I am looking for a place to live also, so if you know a fun community I am all ears🙂 I know there’s a separate forum for land but in my eyes where you live and who you are friends with go hand in hand. Kbye 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Urekaa said:

Oi pessoal Eu não sou novo no SL, mas fiz uma pausa e comecei de novo sem amigos. No passado eu gostava de RP e explorar, dançar e ter convos profundos ou frívolos. Eu tenho muitos interesses, então se você sentir vontade de dizer olá, por favor, me avise! Ou deixe seu contato e eu entrarei em contato com você.

PS Eu estou procurando um lugar para morar também, então se você conhece uma comunidade divertida eu sou todo ouvidos - Eu sei que há um fórum separado para a terra, mas nos meus olhos onde você mora e com quem você é amigo andam de mãos dadas. OK tchau 

?????

Edited by edgarsurdo716
  • Confused 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1870 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.