Need a sl work with high pay asap pleaseeeeeee

varunshukla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i was looking for sl work urgently , umm i did hosting work at franks for 5 months but i am looking forward to something else apart from hosting or hosting will do but i would need help with trainin with sending notices etc .

please contact me inworld at my username - varunshukla

Thank you :)

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 7:47 PM, varunshukla said:

Hi, i was looking for sl work urgently , umm i did hosting work at franks for 5 months but i am looking forward to something else apart from hosting or hosting will do but i would need help with trainin with sending notices etc .

please contact me inworld at my username - varunshukla

Thank you :)

If you want to find a job, you need to communicate that need in a professional manner, the title of your posting with all the e's makes you look like you are looking at employment as fun. If you worked in a business for 5 months not knowing how to send a notice is a big hole in knowledge, no one has to teach you that, you need to just learn, you can either ask a friend with a land group or a group that has no one really in it to let you practice or open your own group so that you learn the ins and outs of a group and how they work, notices are not the only skills you need when it comes to group knowledge. Learn about land settings, know how to articulate what is needed to be communicated to customers in the type of work that you would be considering. Learn how to edit prims, make vendor boards, replicate them and move 50 of them from one side of a room to another turning them around and setting them against another wall. Understand what permissions are and what you need to look for in other people setting them. If you want to work in another club, go to as many as you can, and watch what people do, work out what you can do better, have ideas, write them all down. Working in SL is like working in RL and in some cases often harder as you are dealing with so many other things that can transpire day to day. Good luck with the hunt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1863 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.