LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC MULTISCENE

Kokonattsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so like, it has been a long time now that I haven't used multiscenes. There was a certain one that I never got to live in but it stole my heart. So if you guys happen to know which certain multiscene company it is from, please message me ASAP!

Okay so my memories of the multiscene is that:

It had a street in front of the apartment. & You had to use some teleporter thing to get into the apartment. The street design is just like a mini little city. You are able to hangout on the street and rezz things there, so it didn't have like a fake background surrounding it I believe. It had like fake filler buildings on the street for a realistic feel to it. The quality of it is pretty good & mesh decor. I went to $60L linden multiscenes and they had an urban city with a street there, but that one was not quite the one. I tried checking out Heaven on Earth as well & I can't find it either. I also went to that Baxton one, but some odd reason when I was there to check the demo out, it ejected me from the sim!! So if anyone happens to remember or know of the certain place, IM me in-world asap! Thanks so much!

& If anyone happens to find the exact one, I promise to reward you 500L!!!

Kokonattsu Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.