Saturn Venus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! ¡Hola! ☺️ I am Aiiyaz and I am looking to get to know some people--make some friends and possibly join/make a family? My account is about 2 years old. I had 2 alt accounts but one I had which was the one before this one and I forgot my login information so I lost it. That one is maybe about over 3 years old. I didn't use that account much anyway. The other one I still have is about a year old and is just a backup. So yeah. Not really new to SecondLife. But I used to take a lot of breaks due to being busy. 😕

Anywho...most of my time on SecondLife I have been alone. I've met people here and there but I didn't like the vibes they gave off so I distanced myself. I would love to have some people in my life that I can trust and count on and have around to make my experience and for me to make peoples experience on the game better.

About Me 

Where I'm From: US
Languages I Speak: English & a bit of Spanish. (I don't speak fluent Spanish. But I understand quite a bit. :D
Personality: I am shy. Haha I have a laid-back and chill type of personality. I am also very honest and blunt. Can be a bit of a goofball when having fun. I have a good sense of humor. I keep to myself. Kind of quiet. But once I get to know someone and get comfortable with them, I'm social. I am a very nice and respectful person and I want that same respect in return. I don't deal with drama and I don't want it around me neither. I've always been mature for my age. People describe me as mysterious. You'd be surprised by things I like/don't like. Lol
Music Taste: Alternative R&B, Dancehall, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Afrobeat, Rap (some), R&B, Pop, Trap (when I’m in the mood to get hype 😄 but not all the time), Dubstep, a bit of Rock. Basically some of everything. 😂 You get the point. 
Voice Chat: Once I feel comfy enough with you and everyone around me I'll use voice. 😬 Like stated above I'm very shy. I come out of my shell once I know you more.

Hobbies

I'm eclectic by nature, afrocentric, I absolutely love art, nature, gardening, and landscape. I love plants also. I'm also a bit of a shopaholic. 😄 I'm a bit of an old soul when it comes to some things. I like old tv shows and movies and cartoons. I like anime though I don't watch tv much anymore. 

I live life to the fullest, learning, dancing, singing, as I want, in imbalance, in constant change, dreaming, free. I love everything aesthetic and modern, architecture and interior and exterior design, fashion, indulging myself into a good book, escaping away from the world in music, and occasionally playing mobile and pc games. Birds flying and chirping in the sky at sunset, the sound of the waves in the ocean and it splashing against the rocks while the air wisps against my body, a cup of lemonade, water or tea, the feeling of ice crushing between my teeth, traveling exploring the world, wildlife and the sound of rain and thunderstorms. 

This came out longer than I thought it'd be. 😂 But if you got a lot in common with me please feel free to reply to this post or send a message on here.

giphy.GIF.97fe385bd07ec93274d04421e4ac2234.GIF

Xoxo

Edited by Aiiyaz
fixing text
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.