Big Discount First Month - Sanctuarium

Vryl Valkyrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Full sim with 20 thousand prims.  All admin rights, terraform, debug panel, scripts, etc .. ban lins, group control, streaming.  I will also add other admins for you per your request.   Any rating.  Commercial or residential.  Subletting is allowed. 

My last tennant was here on Sanctuarium for 8 years.  Sadly she passed away a few days ago from cancer.  She had created a beautiful Community.  She will be missed and is loved by all who knew her.  I'm sharing this info with you to let you know that this is the only island I rent out.  I'm not doing it for profit.  I only charge what Linden Lab charges me.  Infact, I pay the VAT myself since I do not think it is fair to pass that tax unto you Simply because I live in France.  I'm letting you have the first month at a discount to help you out, plus I also want to find the right tennant.  It's important that we are both happy with the rental arrangement.  This land has sentimental value.  I've owned it almost 13 years.  I am a caring land lady.  I will also be invisible to you so no need to ever feel that the land is not yours.  You have complete Freedom to do as you please as long as you do not break any SL rules.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sanctuarium/128/127/32

60,000 Lindens for first month and 68,000 Lindens for each month after.  Pay land or rental box to take ownership of land.

Contact Vryl Valkyrie inworld for more info.  Thank you and have a nice.  :)

goodnight_sanctuarium_001.png

Edited by Vryl Valkyrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.