Huds problems

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the past month I am having problems with most huds that I wear being extremely slow and laggy. I click to change a colour, etc and nothing happens for the longest time. I can be waiting 3 minutes or longer sometimes waiting for the change to occur. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. My friends don't seem to have a problem with it. This is happening with huds from lots of different stores, for different items of clothing, etc.  Any ideas what is causing this? It really is frustrating.

Try other regions. Usually this is a sign that whatever region you're in is overwhelmed with processing way, way too many scripts. (If it's not crowded with avatars, there's probably a breedable "factory farm" hidden in the sky somewhere.) You can confirm this by opening the Statistics bar (Control-Shift-1), expanding the "Simulator" part to check the "Scripts Run" percentage. If that's much below 100%, it's the problem.

On the other hand, if your friends do not have this problem at the same time they're in the same region you are having the problem, then you may have a local issue, most likely with your network. (I'm hoping that's not the case, though, because it's a lot harder to track down.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2019 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.