unable to rezz

DarkAngel Mhia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, i was able to rez yesterday on the new (rented) land (mainland) but today i keep getting this msg and i am not able to rez anything -Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region -  i tried to build a prim and was possible but when i take the prim into my inventory and then rez it i get that msg again -Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region - any suggestions on how to solve this issue, thank you 

2 answers to this question

The usual cause of the "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region" rez error is that the region has run out of memory.
The affected region will need to be restarted.

While standing on the problem region, open the stats window with CTRL+SHIFT+1.
Look at the "Memory Allocated" reading under Simulator -> Physics details.

Screenshot_1.png.16d8f16f57fd44138a49a45d98f12c78.png

If the Memory Allocated reading is over ~230 MB on a Homestead region or over ~900MB on a full region, the region will disallow rezzing.
The sim will disallow rezzing when it gets within ~90% of the memory limt (256MB for a Homestead & 1024MB for a full region).
You will still be able to create fresh prims from the build tool, but they will have no physics & behave as if they are phantom.

To request a mainland region restart, you need to file a support ticket at https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

The quickest way to get a mainland region restarted is to file the ticket under "Land & region" -> "Region offline", even if the region is not offline.
The region offline tickets are fast tracked.
Explain on the support ticket that the region is suffering from BUG-772 - Simulator refusing to rez objects after 10 hour timeframe, has run out of memory & needs to be restarted.

Hope that helps  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

The usual cause of the "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region" rez error is that the region has run out of memory.
The affected region will need to be restarted.

While standing on the problem region, open the stats window with CTRL+SHIFT+1.
Look at the "Memory Allocated" reading under Simulator -> Physics details.

Screenshot_1.png.16d8f16f57fd44138a49a45d98f12c78.png

If the Memory Allocated reading is over ~230 MB on a Homestead region or over ~900MB on a full region, the region will disallow rezzing.
The sim will disallow rezzing when it gets within ~90% of the memory limt (256MB for a Homestead & 1024MB for a full region).
You will still be able to create fresh prims from the build tool, but they will have no physics & behave as if they are phantom.

To request a mainland region restart, you need to file a support ticket at https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

The quickest way to get a mainland region restarted is to file the ticket under "Land & region" -> "Region offline", even if the region is not offline.
The region offline tickets are fast tracked.
Explain on the support ticket that the region is suffering from BUG-772 - Simulator refusing to rez objects after 10 hour timeframe, has run out of memory & needs to be restarted.

Hope that helps  :)

Thank you so much, that has help me alot, have a great weekend :) tc xoxo

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.