Horizontal movermentin dance animations

WESTCAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI I have been making animations with Poser and other programs for several years now.  Recently I have had some success in getting the animations to move along the vertical axis, like sitting jumping and spinning, while doing dance moves fight moves etc.  However, unlike some animations I have seen for dancing and even bought , I cannot get the avatar to move along the original design of the animation along a horizontal plane with anis I have made.  for example, I made a dance animate, and then tuned in in BVhacker for upload to SL.  However unlike the original poser to bvh, animation, the avatar stays stationary and will not move back and forth while dancing, same with a fight animation I made.  I have bought both fight and dance animations that do make the avatar either walk or dance or struggle back and forth.  What do I have to do to get the movement effect transferred, along with the other body movements for my  animations.  I must be missing something wrong here,   as other people seem to be able to make animations with horizontal plane movements blended in with the other animated actions,   Also I assume you should be able to make an animation that causes the avatar to walk a certain distance, right?  thank you 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.