Manager / Host / Dancer... Looking For Work!

Astrahlynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I am looking for work as a Manager, Assistant Manager, Host, or Dancer.

I have experience in all three job types, 5 years in hosting, 3 years in Dancing, and 2 years in being a Manager for clubs. I know how to use google spreadsheets, google calendar, and google documents.

I also know how to post to in game events calendar, how to eject andor ban people from simparcel, how to post notices to groups, how to use shoutcast, how to use contest boards, and so much more.

I am in the US East Coast, which is SLT + 3. I am available from 7am SLT until about 10pm SLT, and of course I take breaks here and there but thats when I am most often online if you are interested in hiring me for your club and want to speak with me. I can put in about 5 or 6 hours a day for work.

My in game display name is Astra Solo, username is Astrahlynn if you are interested in contacting me in game.

I dont want yours or my time to be wasted, so serious offers only.

Thank you so much for your interest in hiring me!

- Astra Solo

• 2 weeks later...

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ??? ??????? ℝ??? ℂ??? █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
ℕ?? ℍ?ℝ?ℕ?
?ℙ?ℕ ??-?

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING EXPERIENCED DJ'S AND HOST FOR COVER SETS AND PERM SETS, WE ARE A HIGH TRAFFIC ESTABLISHED ROCK CLUB! ALL DJ'S AND HOST KEEP 100% OF THEIR TIPS, WE HAVE CONCERT'S EVERY SATURDAY, AND YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN THE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH! IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CLUB YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK AT PLEASE COME AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.