Sergey Islar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

15 hours ago, Sergey Islar said:

перестала работать потоковая музыка, я переставил программу, всё равно не работает

Translation: streaming music stopped working, streaming music stopped working, I moved the program, still does not work, still does not work

It helps Google Translate if you write complete sentences and use punctuation.

I am guessing ' I moved the program' means you installed the program again. 

When you ask for technical help, include information about the viewer and your computer. You can use the viewer's Help->About... to collect the information. THen paste it in the comment with your question.

Problems with streaming music are usually temporary. They are third-party, not from the Second Life servers. A computer restart and/or modem restart often resolves the problem.

A quick fix is to turn the stream off, wait a minute, then turn it back on. Sometimes it works.

Translation: Он помогает Google Translate, если вы пишете полные предложения и используете пунктуацию.

Я предполагаю, что «я переместил программу», значит, вы снова установили программу.

Когда вы запрашиваете техническую помощь, укажите информацию о программе просмотра и компьютере. Вы можете использовать «Справка»> «Информация ...» для сбора информации. THen вставьте его в комментарий с вашим вопросом.

Проблемы с потоковой музыкой обычно являются временными. Они сторонние, а не серверы Second Life. Перезапуск компьютера и / или перезапуск модема часто устраняет проблему.

Быстрое решение состоит в том, чтобы отключить поток, подождать минуту, а затем снова включить его. Иногда это работает.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.