Want to buy land/house

Cherriedoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wanted to buy land perferable on the beach that all ready had a house or mansion on it I dont realy care on the cost but i would like something... Where can i go to find this ? Im still kinda new to this game and need to know  how to do this thanks - V

1 answer to this question

If you are not a premium member the best solution is to buy a plot (land) by another resident. They called "Private Estate Regions". You can use in world the search (typing "Land for sale" or here in the community the forums http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Buy-and-Sell-Land/ct-p/BuyAndSellLand

Lets clear that "buy" means that you get the rights of owner for the land/plot/parcel or sometimes most of them but you continue to pay the tier every week. There are available plots by 512 sq m2 (1/128 of a sim) till whole sims (65,536 sq m2). Also you have to decide if you want to rent in a homestad region or in a full-primed region. Homestads support 3,750 prims and they are recommended if you need a place to live, because you will have more space to walk and use. Full sims offer more prims but less space. I will give you an example to understand better. If you get 1/4 in a homestad sim, you will get 937 prims and 16,384 sq m2. You will get the same prims in a full-primed sim in a land only 4,096 sq m2. The advantage for full sims is that they supports till 100 avatars when homestads only 20 the same time.

When you get your land, you are ready to look for a house at Marketplace : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.