You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all !

My name is Billy Diesel , founder of The hosts Know! , we're a group of independent hosts that dedicate our time to not only hosting various artists but blogging about the artists we host , and sharing our findings with you , the community as a  whole .

We have been working in the industry a combined 15 plus years between us and we know a quality show when we see one , our dream is to have a data base photo blog filled with reviews of every artist out there , a big under taking I know but one we feel strongly about .

We need your help , send us your info in-world or email thehostsknow@yahoo.com , invite us to pop by and see your show ... support our blog and make it amazing , cause after all its only as good as our followers and contributors!

We will provide you with a texture that you can place in your profile that tells the world all about our blog and that we reviewed you ! , people can then go to our blog and comment on our reviews and add to the them, and club owners can then review this blog for more info on you as a DJ or artist! https://www.flickr.com/people/thehostsknow/

secondlife:///app/group/1f74ba3d-3d9a-4796-2f8b-b99219306906/about

We also welcome hosts that feel they are more than just a greeter to have us review them too , after all they are as much a part of the show as a great DJ or performer !

My in-world info dieselaffair Resident

THEHOSTSKNOW5STAR.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.