Rebuilding a HMCS Ship

Error403Forbidden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning every one!

Vladimir Wand here with a request for a builders hand. I am in the Canadian Navy, and we have retired out last AOR Ship, HMCS Preserver, she was my first ship to ever been on and has a special place in my heart. But down to tax! I am looking for someone who could build a Offsim Preferably, or one that will be on SIM 3D model of her. She does not requite the insides to be built, although

HMCS Preserver on Google

I would like the Hanger and bay inside that is in the middle an area to walk and I can dress it up correctly. IF she is to be built for on SIM and not Offsim use.

I don't require her to move in any way or have any sounds. I just need someone to make her. 

I have Discord and my Personal Phone Number to keep in contact with you if you would like. 

THANK YOU!

IMG_2930.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 6:26 PM, Callum Meriman said:

She looks like a fine ship!

It would help a modeler if you can find plans like this, colour or black and white and even better if it's a three way with side, top and bow

* Note to others this is not the HMCS Preserver just using it as a guide.

CA_JSS_DSNS_TOP11.thumb.png.3a8deaa399ed5e74f9d59736f8f28f33.png

Hello! The best I could do is draw it my self sadly. The only thing I have even close to this for the AOR Class is the Know your ship books they give us, but that's only be good for making the inside of the ship ha ha! Which could be a huge project of mine if I could get someone to make the outer shell. I cold draw something like this up my self if that'd help. Do you make models?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.