Interior Designer - Need your house or a room decorated?

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

My name is Sophie I absolutely love decorating, I love making houses/rooms look cute and pretty. Or if you're into something else, that too!

I will be updating my portfolio with houses/rooms I've decorated. So far I've decorated my own house, an apartment and my own bedroom, all in 3 different locations. I took no pictures for my house because I never thought I wanted to do this, or for the apartment. But for my bedroom I did and everything else from now on I will, it will all be on my flickr in an album for people to see.

My prices are not made as of right now since I've had no customers so far, but we will discuss prices and everything when you IM me and figure something out that works for the both of us!

If you are not happy with how I made your house and/or room(s), then you will get your money back and we will be on our separate ways! No feelings hurt, hehe.

Please IM me in-world if you're interested in having me decorate your house/room. Just search up, "Jixxur" and you will find me!

My times available are all day every day, if you see my automated asleep message then just leave a reply and I will get back to you when I wake up!

My flickr(decoration album): 

Edited by Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.