Help me find or make this

Tamara Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to rezz furniture and allow everyone to move it around but within the certain range. I am the owner of everything, furniture will be copy and mod. Basically need a script that I can insert inside the furniture and maybe another object that will act as a "parent" or some kind of reference for counting how far from that object the furniture can be moved. 

Help please ;)

Some people contacted me by IMs and I thank them for it but... I would like to skip the usual "hello are you here, do you need the script, I can make it..." 

• I need the script to be made;
  • will pay for it;
  • would appreciate if you can give me an estimate of the total price, time frame in which you plan make it, all the usual details you give...;
  • would be nice if I can know (somehow) you already did some custom scripts and are not new in this;
  • I would have nothing against if someone offered me a MP link so I can just buy the product that does this (if there is one);
  • my contact details are in my profile, feel free to use it and contact me there. Its much better because I am not often online, IMs get lost, I reply through emails but I don't check them all the time so most likely, by the time I reply, you are already offline... 

So please, don't hesitate to be straight, just write your terms and we'll go from there. You can write here too! 

UPDATE: I found my scripter ;) 

Thanks everyone who messaged me!

Edited by Tamara Artis
Good news!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.