PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED! PAID POSITION

Lexy Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my name is Lexy Nexen and I am seeking a trust worthy P.A. I'm a Youtube vlogger, club owner and currently working on a gacha resell store on marketplace. The position would include various tasks in helping me get my daily to-do lists checked off.  You must be familiar with the use of Gmail, Facebook, Youtube and Plurk as well as other social media sites. You must be able to draft well written notecards inworld and be able to communicate efficiently with others. You must be able to execute such tasks in a timely manner. Preferably, I would like to have someone that spends a large quantity of time on second life. If you are one to take frequent breaks, this position is not for you. You must have a bubbly personality, great work ethic and a positive attitude! Keep in mind that this is a paid position (lindens) and payment will be discussed upon interview. If you are interested in this position, please send me a notecard inworld and do not forget to include your USERname, not your display name (serious inquires only). Looking forward to meeting you!!! xoxo - Lexy

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.