Best Advertisers for Club and Amusement park

Sunset Moonites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Make sure that you are purchasing advertising boards at the adoption agencies in world. The one at Heritage is worth it - I advertise my Christmas sim there each year - and it pays off. There are also dozens of family-themed groups in SL that you could post advertisements to - those are free. Make sure that you have your 30L 'land search' checked so that the land can be searched from SL - and that you are *reasonably* using the SL event lister. Do not be one of those people that posts 12 hr events, everyday -.- One is suffice (it is a free service...please do not abuse it). Also, it doesn't take much $L to advertise - being at the top of the list isn't necessary if you use the correct keywords. If you need more help, feel free to contact me. 

• Like 1

Cilene thank you so much for the information I am passing it on to my co-owners as we speak and working to make sure we are doing the right things.  we do post to Forums once a day and into a few groups in SL and 20 FB groups but there are times of the day where we are really slow.  I am familiar with Heritage and I am headed there to check out the advertising situation.  Cosmic thanks from the Mountain Lion Team!

• Like 1

You're welcome Sunset :) If you need any other help, please let me know. I'm kind of aimless in SL right now. Oh - also - you might want to advertise or work some kind of deal with the RP schools in SL. My niece goes to one...not that I can remember the name of it...but perhaps you can works some mutual deal out with advertising. I'm sure owners are contacted relentlessly about collaborating...but you don't know until you ask :) I'd just let them know that you're opening a new family-oriented activity and that you'd love to work with them to arrange some mutually beneficial arrangement. There are also the family RP sims around - and they usually have a management office where people pay tiers - that you could advertise. Perhaps you could spread your advertising dollars around every few weeks to see what works :) I'm Cilene Inglewood in world, as well if you need more immediate help. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.