Looking for Artists for Fine Art Gallery

EmmarieLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, are you looking for a place to display your art pieces so our SL community can enjoy and purchase your work? 
If so, we have the perfect place for you! 
We are an up and coming art gallery with a twist! You display your art in our gallery and we do the rest of the work. 
What you get by placing your art in our gallery is:
-Support when you need it
-Free advertising
-Blog, social media, and forums promotion

We aim to get your work out there and to get as many sales for you as we can. Placing your art in our gallery doesn't cost you anything. You supply your art, we supply the space in our gallery, we promote your work and gain traffic for the gallery while you wait for the sales. 
We do ask for a small commission from the sales of your work for allowing our space to be used to display your art and promote you via social media. The commission we receive can be discussed. 
Please schedule a meeting by contacting Emma Tudor (EmmarieLee) inworld. If I am unavailable please contact Apolez Taurus (Owner) or leave us a notecard and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your interest!

Hello, are you looking for a place to display your art pieces so our SL community can enjoy and purchase your work? 
If so, we have the perfect place for you! 
We are an up and coming art gallery with a twist! You display your art in our gallery and we do the rest of the work. 
What you get by placing your art in our gallery is:
-Support when you need it
-Free advertising
-Blog, social media, and forums promotion

We aim to get your work out there and to get as many sales for you as we can. Placing your art in our gallery doesn't cost you anything. You supply your art, we supply the space in our gallery, we promote your work and gain traffic for the gallery while you wait for the sales. 
We do ask for a small commission from the sales of your work for allowing our space to be used to display your art and promote you via social media. The commission we receive can be discussed. 
Please schedule a meeting by contacting Emma Tudor (EmmarieLee) inworld. If I am unavailable please contact Apolez Taurus (Owner) or leave us a notecard and we will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your interest!

Hi, I am an artist and I'm willing to sell my artwork if you are willing to have me. Those are just some examples of my work if you want to contact me you can find me on flickr My screen name is IlYANGlI capital i lower case L yang then lower case L and capital i. The same on second life as well.

IMG_20170717_163653_983.jpg

booty2.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2425 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.