Selling limit for lindens

Pandora Gradenko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On my dashboard, in the LindeX Exchange, it lists my limit for selling lindens as zero.  Does anyone know why this is, and what I need to do to increase it?  Also, it lists my limit for buying lindens as $30 per month.  I was told this was supposed to go up with time and activity, but it apparently has not.  Thank you in advance for any help.

2 answers to this question

If you visited this page https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/describe-limits.php  it has all the information you need to find what you are looking for. Your limit at USD30/month is because you are a new resident and you need to establish credit here as you would other places.  If the limits do not suit your needs, follow the guide under 'How to Request Review of Your Limits'.

It is all there, just read it.

Ah, I see. Thank you. Some of it was a bit confusing the first time I went through it. But I think I get it now. So, as for what you said about establishing credit, does that mean I need to buy some lindens before I can start to sell them? Or is there any likelihood that they will increase my limits if I submit a request?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.