Deed to group vs Buy for Group

Zeffie Brodie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK.. this is the first time I have owned land my myself as in individual for 10 yrs.. so bear with me.. I got this in an auction.  I had to abandon all my lands and pull out of the group donation.  Now as an individual I can't "donate to group" in the group land/$ hole... so I'm guessing this is a DEED and owner makes contribution thing? does this still end up where my group gets the 10% bonus etc? or is this an evil thing set up to screw me out of that as well? (haha negative nancy here)

It went as such... my group had 11 people of 512.. = 5632.. The land we wanted so badly was in auction... and only one person could hold it... so it was ME... this is the first time I've been out of group land in a decade to own something on my own.   I could not seemingly after my group was clear of everything, donate anything to the group.. ( as I am accustomed to ) so I try this "NEWFANGLED" deed to group with contribution thingy and I'm not liking what I see in the group land hole... it's so not right. I have even relogged.

instead of my group does 5632 and I do 16384... [[[[what it IS showing is in the group window it's put me in for 20048.]]]]

My logic went from the principal of... 5632+16384=22016 PLUS 10%

Firstly I don't understand this math after I did "deed to group" 

HELP!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.