Looking for animated howl/roar gesture.

KirinGale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Redirected to here.

Hi, I'm a fairly new user and was interested in purchasing a howl or roar gesture for my kaiju avatar -- I am just looking for parts for aesthetic purposes only. I am seeking something with a dragonic, lycan, or dinosaur-like aesthetic that can fit/animate a reptile/dragon/animal shaped jaw (or the M.O.R Cutie Kaiju Avatar). I have searched tirelessly on the online marketplace and am surprised by its lack of Godzilla or Jurassic Park-esque gestures. Most of the listings are sounds only and, if animated, use the SL library default anims. 

I have managed to find some sound-clips and animations but learned that, while full perms aren't necessary for sounds, without full perms on animations they cannot be used in custom gestures. I have tried to use several "gesture huds" but have found that (aside from some cumbersome NC scripting) due to a lack of full-perms they cannot be assigned to the huds' contents.

Would anyone have resources as to where I can get some nicely animated roaring or howl gestures? Preferably a gesture/anim that can have its sounds edited, with mouth and lunging movement.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.