Cancellation account

Nekito Neox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

Linden Lab doesn't usually respond to the forums. You'll need to submit an Ticket here

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Just go to Account Issue then Reactivate an old account

Sorry for the inconvenience but it puts me pending cancellation and I do not see what you told me
Tomorrow is when I close it

Edited by Nekito Neox

15 minutes ago, Nekito Neox said:

Sorry for the inconvenience but it puts me pending cancellation and I do not see what you told me
Tomorrow is when I close it

You can either wait till tomorrow and just send a reactivation request once the account has been canceled. Or you could try submitting a ticket under Change Account details and just explain in the box that you want to change you're account from canceled back to active.   

hace 5 minutos, ForrestChild dijo:

Puede del del Esperar hasta mañana y Acaba de enviar Una Solicitud de reactivación Una Vez Que La Cuenta ha Sido Cancelada. O Usted podria · · intentar enviar la unidad ONU bajo billete Detalles de La Cuenta del Cambio y Acaba de explicar en el cuadro Que DESEA Cambio Que esta cancelado La Cuenta de nuevo al activo.   

Edited by Nekito Neox

4 minutes ago, ForrestChild said:

You can either wait till tomorrow and just send a reactivation request once the account has been canceled. Or you could try submitting a ticket under Change Account details and just explain in the box that you want to change you're account from canceled back to active.   

Thank you, that I have done I hope to answer only one more question but I lose something of what I have now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.