Rent Land by the Hour or the exact amount of time you Wish and Save!

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Save money by renting by the hour. Rent for the exact amount of time that you want. You may pay my payment terminal any amount to increase the time on your lease. Rent for only a few hours or a few days, or perhaps you want to pay two months in advance. You may add as little as 1L$ or as much as you want to increase your time; there is no limit.

To find your desired land, go to
http://www.mvrentweb.com/map/regions/leia_lulu/

and click on the map to tp to the land. Right click on the ground of the land of your choice and go to the "About Land" window. Click on the "Buy Land" button and you will be sent a landmark to the payment terminal a few minutes after purchase, then TP to Leia Lulu's payment terminal to pay your first tier payment.
Touch any of the yellow or orange terminals to begin payment. They love to be touched.

Pick up a referral board and refer your friends to earn time on your lease. See referral board for details.

Since 2005, I, Leia Lulu, have rented, bought and sold Second Life land: full regions, homesteads and mainland. Regions are either zoned Residential, Commercial or Unrestricted with Adult or Mature/Moderate ratings. Lands may be terraformed to your desire.

Feel free to IM me anytime with anything and have a wonderful SL&RL!

Leia Lulu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.