Looking for a Designer to Make a Custom Collar

mirakajira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for a designer to assist me in creating a custom collar for use in my slave house.  It will need to be copy/mod/trans.  It will need to have open collar scripts and be able to have upgrade features.

Please contact in world:  ashellia resident   or mirakajira resident

• 3 weeks later...

BUYERS BEWARE:  We were contacted by someone that was a designer.  They asked for money down to do the job, we paid $8,000 down payment on a total of $15,000 when delivered.  We were THEN and only THEN told it would take a month.  We asked for our money back right away as we could not wait that long:  The response?  I've already given the money to my boss I can't get it back.  She refused to even try to give it back after numerous attempts and then on the following MOnday said she would have the product. 

MOnday:  No product, no contact since, she's ignored us.. She took the money and ran.  We have learned from this mistake.  If you want to know who she is.. contact me in world and I'll gladly tell you.  I post this to say to those seeking personally designed work, don't give money up front.   

7 hours ago, mirakajira said:

BUYERS BEWARE:  We were contacted by someone that was a designer.  They asked for money down to do the job, we paid $8,000 down payment on a total of $15,000 when delivered.  We were THEN and only THEN told it would take a month.  We asked for our money back right away as we could not wait that long:  The response?  I've already given the money to my boss I can't get it back.  She refused to even try to give it back after numerous attempts and then on the following MOnday said she would have the product. 

MOnday:  No product, no contact since, she's ignored us.. She took the money and ran.  We have learned from this mistake.  If you want to know who she is.. contact me in world and I'll gladly tell you.  I post this to say to those seeking personally designed work, don't give money up front.   

Name of that person please, there are scammers lurking around! Happened to a friend of mine to!

Also those must be L$ not $ i gues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.